Friday, December 23, 2011

Day 24 - Reading the labels

How often do you stop and read the labels on everything. From the clothes on your back, the items you purchase for your home, the food in your pantry, for your pets to perfume.

Today, not sure what the new habit is going to teach me but I am going to read the labels, from the Kona Coffee that is provided by Starbucks, to the skinny bagel and light butter spread that accompanies my poached egg and spinach sandwich or the materials I use at work to get things done.

Not sure if reading labels is a good or bad thing and how much of it I can do or take. I may find somethings aren't worth my time and others are so, today's challenge is read more.

Have another great day!

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Since I've become Diabetic I have learned to read the labels on my foods to ensure that I'm not going over my 20 grams of sugar a day and 6 servings of carbs (120grams).

    It is hard but has helped me eat healthier and lose some pounds....I must say that I do cheat here and there because I love to bake and cook new things...but for the most part I try to keep to my regimen 95% of the time.

    ReplyDelete