Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 11 - Graceful

Good morning or Good Day,

Depending on when you read this, I just want to start being a little bit more graceful, weither it's the way I talk to you, or how I approach one I truly need to practice being graceful. Maybe I can start by taking baby steps, by watching the way I walk through my house, or saying a simple hello to a neighbor walking down the street or thru the corridors of my offfice, either way it shouldn't hurt to try.

To my family and most intimate friends, I will try to be a little bit more graceful towards you. Weither I cancel an appt to see you , cut our conversation short, speak to you in away that is harsh,  I will try to be more graceful. I will treat our friendship with a lot more heart, respect, being a bit more sincere and compassionate towards our dealings, I promise I will be more graceful.

Have a wonderful Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment