Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 7 - Ink

Hello and Good day,

Ink, yes from pen to paper. When was the last time you wrote a letter to anyone. Whether it be a card, a love note, a poem, a sympathy or just a thank you letter. Well, today I will be using a pen more than the keys I am writing with now. Not sure about you but my penmanship has tanked since the electronic keyboard came about. I use to have really nice hand writing and lately I can barely understand my own signature. Therefore, starting today I will be hand writing all my Christmas cards with special notes in them to practice my penmanship and staying in touch with everyone.

Now, I know it's not green to waste paper so I will be purchasing cards that have been printed on 10% post-consumer and 90% pre-consumer. Basically, anything that can be re-used and recycled again. However, I can't guarantee the quality but I promise to get something nice out this year. Keep in mind by mailing Christmas cards we are keeping our postal workers employed so, don't forget to buy your stamps and mail out your gifts in time for the holidays.

Have another fantastic day!

TMP

No comments:

Post a Comment